18 July 2008

A Cherry Street Morning, One Tony of a Night

Let's take another walk, shall we?

I think my land lord should invest in new gutters.

For whom?

But not exclusively, I'm sure.

Don't walk into the light.

Simple, classic.

This building looks like a barn. Actually, it is a linen place, I think.

She always wins.

Your crack is showing.

This window is creepy.

I love Tom Waits.

Heh.

This is a moment.

Dirty bird!!!

Texture study. Count 'em.

Hey asshole, thanks for the "photo op."

So now we are getting closer to my time to shine. You know, the p.m.

I want to fit in.

Just to let you know, the pictures that follow were taken the NEXT a.m. I don't remember setting my camera to sepia. Next time, kids, punch me in the face when I think it is a good idea to drink well gin, mkay?
This is how I always remember Tony's house.

More tonic, please. No seriously. PLEASE.

I don't remember re-setting my camera off of the sepia setting. Next time, kids, don't let me play with expensive toys after drinking well gin and minimal amounts of water. You may punch me in the face.
Gin. Again. Thanks.

Everyone's favorite little piece of KC. 

One for old time's sake...

Just to let you know, I survived that night, barely. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Thus spake Megathustra

1 comment:

Brian said...

Nice pics Meglett!