22 July 2008

The Squish and Others


Due to a number of interesting (or not so much) events that have happened over the course of the past few weeks, I have found myself finding some sense of solace in music. I have added to a soundtrack created by a dear hipster friend, a dear blue-haired friend, as well as my backlog of itunes. Anyway, here is Megan's Happy Fun Times When You Feel Sorry For Your Self Tunes Soundtrack 2008.

The Zombies: The Way I Feel Inside
Sundress: Ben Kweller
I Want You: Tom Waits
Seaweed: Fruitbats
The Stars of Track and Field: Belle and Sebastian
Lonesome Road Blues: Old Crow Medicine
I'll Be Your Mirror: The Velvet Underground
Hesitating Beauty: Billy Bragg and Wilco
Anyhow I Love You: Guy Clark and Emmylou Harris
Oh Lonesome Me: Neil Young
Lived In Bars: Cat Power
Goodbye: Steve Earle and Emmylou Harris
I Love How You Love Me: Jeff Magnum
I'm Going to Stop Pretending: The Eels
How It Ends: DeVotchKa
Little Jonathan/The Wall: Paul Cantelon
I Don't Like Mondays: The Boomtown Rats
Stay Monkey: Julie Ruin
Love Song: The Damned
Better Off Dead: La Peste
Magazine Girl: Rousers
Hit and Miss Judy: Wreckless Eric
61C Days Turned To Nights: Justin Sane

I'm sure there will be more to come.

Thus spake Megathustra

1 comment:

Brian said...

You burning custom CDs for your friends? I haven't heard of half of those. :(