29 April 2008

Undestructible

A few weeks ago I had the fortunate pleasure to visit my cousin Jeremy's baseball game in Omaha, NE. Because of my pervasive work schedule over the previous years, this marked the first time I would see Jeremy pitch for the Centenary Gents. (And he's a senior, so I think I'm a bad cousin). Anyway, I decided to make it up to him by paying homage to the sport and his game by taking pics and video. It was quite fun. Baseball brings up some interesting metaphysical issues, so I had some great conversations with myself whilst traipsing around Creighton stadium.
 The night ended with my transformation into a sports fan (not only had I watched two (2) baseball games in a row, but I watched my first KU Basketball game all the way through (with baseball players), AND this event propelled me to watch the championship game a few days later. Woo!)
Here is the fruit of my labor. Please be warned that the song is used without permission, so if it pisses anyone off (like all you copyright lawyers that happen upon this site), let me know and I will take it down.



Thus spake Megathustra

No comments: