22 June 2008

Tricking Trucks


My weekend really hasn't been as riddle-savvy as the title may imply. Nope, I have been in Joplin, MO for the past 2 days watching people demolish semi trucks in order to prep them for a ridiculous renovation all for the hit CMT show, Trick my Truck. Yes it is a stupid as it sounds. I will need a healthy dose of gin upon my return to KC to wash away this testosterone infused weekend.
Last night was full of cheap beer, fried bits of goodness, shuffleboard (Tom and I totally schooled Dave and Ryno, btw), bowling (apparently I have great form *biting feminist tongue*), and some interesting socio-economical observations. All in all, these guys are great, just over grown kids with really expensive toys.
Fun weekend, and I will post pictures in 4 months when these episodes air (they like to keep a tight lid on such things, because the confidentiality of a tricked truck is trés important. Apparently).

Thus spake Megathustra

No comments: