17 May 2008

Shark Attack via Google Image Libs

(Note: some of the links may be NSFW. Most have nothing to do with the story. This is the beauty of Google image.)

When the Mako version of said species gives one an incredibly debilitating bout of food poisoning,  one must find the humor in it. After all, incessant vomiting can be quite entertaining, when there is nothing else to do
After a particularly stressful evening au Ribbit I went to 303 to have a drink with Jim and John, a couple who are one state closer to gaining the full rights of their American citizenships. I sipped my prosecco while discussing the highlights of our evenings, until Jim succumbed to a vicious hiccup attack. We left soon after, but not before the bitchy bus boy sneered us away...
I was looking forward to a good nights sleep, finally, given my insomniac tendencies. However, around 3.30 I woke up nauseated. This is weird, I thought, I felt relatively okay otherwise. Just to be on the safe side, I headed to the bathroom, and just in time. Almost immediately, I lost the mako asiatique from the family meal ingested earlier in the evening. For the next three hours or so, I solidified a close relationship to the porcelain while maintaining some fierce cramps. (And I still have about two weeks left before my next feminine visit, although the symptoms are remarkably similar. HA! TMI!!!) The girls were just beside themselves with worry, I love my kittens, they really are supportive when I feel like shit. Sleep came around 6 am, like usual. And I woke later today to a horrible post-puke hangover, forcing me to forgo a trip to Pittsburg to see Chess, her family and my dad. This is a sad day.
The dizziness and the remaining nausea left around 8.00 this evening, but when I could finally eat something, the same feelings from the hours previous came back with a vengeance. Fuck. I will stay horizontal for a bit longer.



Thus spake Megathustra

No comments: